- V60 Brewer
- V60 Filter
- 12g of coffee beans
- Tapio Cup
- Fold the filter and rinse with water just off the boil. This will eliminate any paper taste and warm up your Tapio cup.
- Weigh out 12g of fresh beans and grind to just finer than sea salt. Add coffee to V60.
- Pour water just off the boil onto grounds to saturate it. Only use enough water to cover the coffee. Let it bloom for 10-15 seconds.
- Every 10-15 seconds pour water in a slow, even spiral motion to ensure an even extraction. If using a scale pour to 200g.
- Remove V60 brewer and enjoy from your Tapio Cup.