- Weigh out and grind 20 grams of coffee beans as fine as powder.
- Fill the bottom half of the Moka pot with water fresh off the boil.
- Place the ground coffee into pot’s filter basket, shake gently to settle the grounds evenly. Place into the bottom compartment.
- Screw on the pot’s spouted top.
- Place on a stove set to medium heat.
- Once the water in the bottom chamber approaches a boil, the pressure will slowly push a coffee stream through the upper section. If it goes too fast, the water is too hot; if it slowly drips, turn up the heat. Your coffee is ready once you start to hear a hissing, bubbling sound.
- Pour into your Tapio Cup and enjoy.