- Weigh out and grind 20 grams of coffee beans as fine as powder.
- Fill bottom half of Moka pot with water fresh off the boil.
- Place ground coffee into pot’s filter basket, shake gently to settle the grounds evenly. Place into bottom compartment.
- Screw on pot’s spouted top.
- Place on stove set to medium heat.
- Once the water in the bottom chamber approaches a boil, the pressure will push a stream of coffee slowly through the upper chamber. If it goes too fast, the water is too hot, if it slowly drips, turn up the heat. Your coffee is ready once you start to hear a hissing, bubbling sound.
- Pour into your Tapio Cup and enjoy.